Wednesday, October 17, 2012

In My Living Room

Infusing color for fall and winter.  I’ve been adding a few additional touches to the living room.  Kinda  warming it up a little.

20121017_125200

20121017_125238

I made a few pillows to brighten up my neutrals.  Well…..and the blues.

dzfzxcv

gyuu

Real mini pumpkins.  Left over from the barn sale. 

dfdfg

I had fun creating a little fall vignette in my grape picking tray.

tfdgh

ddd

I like it on my vintage coffee table.

lmlm

Some things stayed the same.

20121017_125713

Others changed.  I found this botanical print at the Rink several weeks ago.  The frame was already painted.  I didn’t have to do a thing other than hang it.  $20.00!  That’s my kinda bargain!

mklml

I did a little rearranging in my flower seed box.

jkljlkj

My chippy old door is still a favorite.

dfdgd

And my subway art moved from the dining room to the living room.  I like the pop of the bold graphics with my Chevron chest.

klnln

Getting a new/old sofa today.  Heather ordered a new sectional for her living room so I’m taking her Ikea sofa.  Not getting rid of my vintage sofa though.  I’m taking it to our paint studio.  I just can’t let it go.  It has been in the family forever.  A good 65 years anyway.

Hope you’re having a wonderful week!

Denise 

6 comments:

  1. Love your pillows, Denise! That chair with the buttons is gorgeous. It looks like you had a lot of fun changing up some of your vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the top fabulous!!! I love your pillows and chairs. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love that wing back chair...it is beautiful....!
    All the color touches throughout...perfect!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up! I see your sale was a big hit and well attended. I'm so happy see that. I love the new dining room too. You always change it up so well.

    x
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a comment you left on another blogger's page, and I had to come say hi :) Fun to meet other Denise's out there who share a love of vintage!! AND our dog's name is Bella!
    Your barn sale looked amazing. Looks like a lot of great stuff, and your eclectic living room is super inspiring. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you corral your "littles" !

    Found you via your comment on Belgian Pearls re:the barn wood.

    What is the quick way to photos of the barn you mentioned?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}