As I mentioned earlier last week, this will be an all out deck the halls and trim the tree holiday at our house. But, I need IDEAS! I need INSPIRATION! So………………….
I am excited to announce that I am having my first time ever Blog Party
Saturday Dec. 5th !!
We would like to know what makes your holiday magical!
It’s easy peasy and it will be tons of fun for everyone! Just share your inspiring ideas and creations with all of us! Here are some ideas…..
- The way you trim your tree
- Your favorite ornaments
- How you create a special vignette in your home
- Your family traditions
- Children's crafts. We’re always looking for ways to keep the kids entertained!
- Outside decorations
- Creative ways to wrap packages. I sure need help in that department, mine always look like a disaster!
- How to set a beautiful holiday table.
Just anything and everything that would be of interest to all of us bloggers out here! You are all so creative and I know that you have fabulous ideas that you are just waiting to share with all of us! Just be sure and include a short explanation so that we may all be inspired by your creativity!
Here’s how to participate…..
Leave a comment on this post or email me with your info if you would like to sign up. I will be starting a list of participants on my sidebar. You have from today until the day of the party.
Post this flyer on your blog…….
Just left click the image to enlarge, and then copy to what ever program that you use for your pictures. Post the flyer on your blog ASAP and spread the word that you are participating to all of our blog friends out there.
Put a button on your side bar so that people will remember to attend the blog party that day.
This is super easy if you have never done it!
- sign into your blogger account and go to your dashboard.
- select “ layout” under your blog name.
- when your template comes up, select the box that says “Add A Gadget”
- scroll down to the gadget that says “Picture”
- you may enter a caption if you like, this is optional
- under link, after the http:// type in my blog address
- under image, search for the picture wherever you stored it in your computer and insert
- be sure to hit save in the bottom right hand corner
- the computer will shrink the image to fit on your sidebar
Promote, promote, promote. And mention the party often on your blog. We will all enjoy the party and have tons of comments and visitors!
BUT WAIT!……THAT’S NOT ALL!!!……….
For all of our local blogger friends, many of whom I know were also customers of ours when we had our shop……..WE MISS YOU!! And we would love to see you again! For any local blogger friends that we have yet to meet…..WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU!!!
So…….Friday Dec. 4th, the evening BEFORE the blog party, Heather and I will be hosting a craft and dinner party at MY HOUSE! We have selected a craft that requires only a small supply list but will be lots of fun for everyone!
The price of admission? FOOD!! Make your favorite recipe (pot luck) to bring. We would also like for you to bring copies of the recipe so that we may have a recipe exchange.
We’re gonna EAT! We’re gonna CRAFT! We’re gonna have a fun fun girls night out! DON’T feel intimidated or think that you will be the proverbial “odd man out” or feel awkward because you don’t know anyone. Most of the women who will attend will not know each other, so it will be a great opportunity to visit, make new friends, and share our craft project with each other.
- TIME: Friday evening Dec. 4th 6:30 PM
- PLACE: Denise’s house
- RSVP: via email
I hope to hear from many many of you soon!