Tuesday, December 8, 2009

An Amazing Gift!

You know I say I never ever ever win anything.  Well…..I can’t say that anymore!  Because…..not only did I actually win something but it came all the way from Brisbane Australia AND it is absolutely gorgeous.  I was selected out of nearly 500 followers as this months winner to receive a surprise package from Chrisy at Sophismpress blog

Thank you so much Chrisy!  You are amazingly kind and generous to send such a beautiful gift all the way from Australia to the U.S.! 

So…you’re all asking “what is it, what is it??”  Well…….

003

This beautiful Nativity book and several cute and whimsical cards!

But then, I opened the book and received the biggest surprise of all!

007

004

The book folds out into this incredible manger scene!

005

006

Look at the incredible detail in the beautiful pictures!  The colors are actually much richer and prettier than this.  Because it’s such a cloudy dreary day here, I had to use my flash and it kind of washed them out a bit.

Again, thank you so much Chrisy!  I will find the perfect spot to include this manger scene with my Holiday decorations!

Denise

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, unusual gift. Very nice.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful! I am so glad you won :)

    Love to you and yours for this Holiday Season,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what a lovely gift...your very lucky!!! Hope your having a great week,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, what a wonderful gift :) You lucky girl! I have never seen a Christmas book like that...See..good things happen to goo people :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the giveaway. What an awesome gift! Stunningly beautiful. Blessings, :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour Denise! What a lucky gal you are, and such a beautiful win! Another beauty to add to your fabulous collection of vintage pretties! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That is super and it is a wonderful prize!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful surprise!!! Enjoy & display it,it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear...sorry it's taken me so long to come by...so pleased you liked the prize...and hope that there's much luck coming your way in the future!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}