Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas At Our House!

I finally got some decorating done!  It’s always so much fun to pull the Christmas décor out of storage each year.   Lots of pics. to follow.

I added a few things to my table

an ornament shaped chalkboard that I embellished with buttons

Hung in the dining room

This turned out to be one of my favorite vignettes.  Inspired by my bird collection

this was fun.  someone gave me a bunch of (free) vintage goodies like old buttons, rick rack, etc. last week and I mixed in some of my vintage ornaments with them

Love the graphics on those buttons!

My mantel.  No one does reproduction vintage better than Cody Foster!  The cards are from my Nanny’s card collection. 

More vignettes

Angels and snowflakes waiting for the perfect Christmas home.

Like Debra, I LOVE paper whites.  Unfortunately I have to confess that mine are silk! 

Another one of “the girls”

Joining the following wonderful parties this week…….

FEATHERED NEST FRIDAY

FRIDAY AT THE CHARM OF HOME

INSPIRATION FRIDAY AT THE PICKET FENCE

VINTAGE INSPIRATION FRIDAY AT COMMON GROUND

Direct links for all of these wonderful parties are located on my bottom left side bar!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Denise

17 comments:

  1. Ooh, everything is so pretty! You have so many lovely vignettes, and I adore your brown transferware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at your beautiful photos! So many interesting details and pretty bits and pieces. The paperwhites and mercury glass are my favorites. I'm your newest follower and hope you can pop by Cottage and Creek and follow back.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...I had so much fun drooling over all your holiday decor!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your holiday vingettes. Everything is so lovely.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vignettes are fabulous! I love them all!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chalkboard is precious...and clever to boot.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything! I want to come to your house for cookies now so I could sit and enjoy everything!

    Happy Holidays!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so fanciful and festive! You have a knack for vignettes I see... :)
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, glad to have found your blog, thanks for visiting me recently!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have managed to create a vintage wonderland!!! I love that snowman in the wire cloche. Everything is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cupboard shelving is wonderful, and oh my that mantle. Love all the goodies you have, and pssst...don't tell but I DO have some paperwhites that are faux too. they look so real sometimes I can't tell them apart! thanks for joining in on the fun, Denise!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love all your treasures! That Santos doll is fabulous, and you have such an eye for vignettes. Thanks so much for visiting my blog recently,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Denise!!!! Everything is so festive and lovely!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your holiday decorations are so very pretty. I love all the vintage elements to your displays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Christmas decorations look AMAZING!

    I love the hutch-

    I have those same milk glass plates, and I am now inspired.

    Merry Christmas!

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi: Just had to come by and wish you a blessed Christmas. It has been a pleasure visiting your blog each week. I pray that God will richly bless you this Christmas Season. Martha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Denise,
    This is all beautiful! Have a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Christmas decor blends in beautifully with your home. I'm sure after the holidays come and go, there are still some decorations that get overlooked for awhile. I've done that before -- found Christmas decorations in March because they blended in so well. Happy holidays to you and yours. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}