Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Molly And The Tea Towels

I really like decorative tea towels in my kitchen. They look so bright and happy.    Everyone knows NOT to use the pretty towels.  Everyone, that is, except Miss Molly.


Here she is with her partner in crime, Willow the cat.  The game is keep away.  She lets you get right….up….to…her, and then she runs.

By my count, she has FOUR towels in her mouth in this pic.  Excuse the quality of the photo, but needless to say, I have to document the crime when she’s in action!
I purchased a couple of new towels when I was in Houston.  One from Home Goods, and the other from World Market.


They’re hanging on my lower oven door.  So far, the little sneak hasn’t spotted them.  She’s used to grabbing towels from the center island.
20130807_150225
20130807_150215

Aren’t they cute?  And they match.  Total serendipity!  I just choose the ones that I liked the best from each store.
Wish me luck with my new pretties!
Now I’m off to throw a few towels in with a load of laundry.  I go through about ten a day.
Have a happy rest of the week!
Denise

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny...that she likes to do that! Annoying...but too cute to make her stop. I'm all about letting a dog do what it wants to do as long as it doesn't harm anyone. Mine love to rip open my mail and I just let them...because they enjoy it so much. Spoiled puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I have two dogs equally mischievous - Jenny (the oldest one) has been known to steal food from the kitchen counter if left unattended. So far, unlike you though, I have been unable to document the crime with a camera. Thanks for sharing!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}