Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Flowers In the Living Room

It’s amazing what I find every time I clean the closet in the sewing room.  It’s like the “stuff” has a mind of its own and multiplies when I’m not looking.  I found these cute paper flowers that I had forgotten I had.   I bought them last year on sale at H.L.  Another few weeks and it would have been a little late to enjoy them!

living3 2013

And it just so happened that I had a new demijohn that I had picked up a few weeks earlier at a friends sale.  Just sitting there waiting on me to do something with it. 

living2013

Other fall goodies found their way  in my transfer ware bowl.

living4 2013

I’ve rearranged my fall vignettes I don’t even know how many times.  But that’s okay!  It’s the type of decorating that I really enjoy. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!  It was cloudy all day here.  And we’re apparently expecting Spring like storms tomorrow night.  NOT looking forward to that!

Joining….

the scoop

Denise

3 comments:

  1. I like what you've done. Are those little books I see? Too cute! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great Denise! I love your demijohn....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... I love Fall! Such pretty arrangements you've created.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}