Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Merry Little Christmas! In the Dining Room…

Just a few quick shots of my dining room.  This room, and my kitchen, have become my favorite rooms in the house since our little remodel!

PhotoGrid_1387748227209

Very natural, with a few vintage elements.

PhotoGrid_1387748266434

PhotoGrid_1387747977316

I actually didn’t get all of my little houses out.  But I really am happy with the simplicity of the dining table!

PhotoGrid_1387748043829

The Cody Foster house on the left is my favorite.  The metal stand was an after thought but definitely added the extra dimension that I needed.

PhotoGrid_1387748094438

PhotoGrid_1387747872346

In both back windows, simple swags with burlap bows.

PhotoGrid_1387747587674

I love the little green flocked deer!

Hope you’re having a wonderful Holiday!  It’s a flurry of glitter around here.  REALLY!  I’ll try for some pics. tomorrow.  I would love to show you what Heather has been up to this Holiday season!

Denise

5 comments:

  1. Your home looks so beautiful for this holiday season Denise! I love your dining table village, so pretty! I enjoyed reading your previous post of your lovely Christmas decor. I wish you a wonderful New Year dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get all my village house out this year either . Guess i've learned it takes a week to put things aay LOL

    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. The points you have given here are really valuable. It absolutely was such a fun surprise to see that awaiting me as i woke up now. They are constantly to the point and simple to learn. Thanks a lot for the valuable ideas you have shared here.
    Hm, Now i am happy with this but nonetheless not totally confident, therefore im about to research a touch more.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you haven't been around for a while, I hope your not sick ?

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}