Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

dress 

I found the perfect Easter Dress!!  I’m sure to be a huge hit in Church Sunday!  People were staring at me when I was trying it on like CRAZY in the store so I know I must have looked fab.  I’ll let you know!

ladyinhammock

Here’s hoping that you get to do a lot of lounging and enjoying wonderful weather!

vie6im37

Put down those cleaning supplies and have a lovely weekend!  I hope you find every Easter egg that the Easter Bunny hides!

1violets009

Denise

1 comment:

  1. I loved your comment about the people when you were trying on your dress... When my daughter was trying on her wedding dress everyone and thier mother had thier eyes on her ...she stopped the whole room. And she was beautiful. So was your dress a hit as well? Thanks for coming by today, I always enjoy your comments.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}