Thursday, September 17, 2009

At The Rink!

I FINALLY remembered my camera this week when I went to the Rink to work on our booth.  And guess what?

Autumn and Halloween are arriving all over the mall. 

013

There is so much to see and buy!  You can do most of your Holiday shopping at the Rink!

014

Love the old chippie crackled paint on that window.

015

I liked the clever way that this display was so haphazardly stacked and layered. 

012

Many of the vendors are bringing out their fall colors for displays and vignettes.

017

016

And finally…………………

A look at our new booth!

003

Hubby built us the arch entrance out of old doors and shutters across the top.

004

We’ve tried to incorporate our old chippie doors in with our displays.

006

008

009

This two piece hutch is one of our painted pieces.  Black with touches of cream continue to be very popular here in Oklahoma.

010

Linens.  Mixed vintage and newer. 

007

We’re loaded with great merchandise and furniture.  AND I will be pulling more Halloween merchandise in our displays tomorrow. 

We really love our new larger booth.  Our displays look soooo much better and we’re able to create much more interesting vignettes.  Expect to see more painted furniture pieces in the weeks to follow and bigger and better Holiday displays clear through Christmas and beyond!

Love Ya!

Denise

15 comments:

  1. Your booth looks great, so many wonderful treasures! Have a sweet day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so wonderful to go window shopping without having to leave home or even get dressed! Loved my morning tour of the rink and all the displays and your booth looks great. I like the painted hutch. Nice effect. Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's looking absolutely wonderful! Here in France we're not really autumnal yet, but I can tell it's coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is The Rink~I have to go...your stuff is sooo cute~I love it!~Margie www.jdscandles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise. Wow does your booth ever look great! Your husband built an awesome arbor there, you lucky girl. The Rink looks like a wonderful place to shop for beautiful things. Fall is a wonderful time to decorate a shop. Such beautiful rich colors.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks great!!! I love both Autumn and Halloween!! The booth looks fantastic....wish I could be there in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun fun fun, my kind of shopping. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a real knack for putting all together. The arch is a great idea and makes your eye look up. I'm always hanging things up everywhere.
    Your new header is fabulous and the effect you did on it is top rate! It looks ghostly but magical.
    xo,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love places that have lots and lots and lots going on, but don't look disjointed or incoherent. I don't quite have that gift! I could spend hours just looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh Denise, what a treat for the eyes, I just wish I could pop on over and see it in the flesh so to speak. Hugs, Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Denise! It all looks wonderful! I'd love to scout around in there!

    Hugs to you,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW..this to much...sooo great...I want to go shopping NOW....I do LOVE the thing wich spells.. GIGGLE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to seeing what things you've got lined up! LOVE those linens!
    BTW: I've tagged you on my blog for an award!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking good...Luv how you used the doors and shutters for the entrance...great idea! I was in the business for six years and had a blast...looks like you are too. Drop by for a visit, would Luv to have you.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I just love your new booth. I could just spend hours there just browsing around. I want one of everything. =)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}