Monday, November 16, 2009

Congratulations!

A huge huge congrats. to my baby, Heather who took FIRST PLACE in the painted category in Chez FiFi’s recent decorating contest!  I am just so so proud of her!  She is incredibly talented and very deserving. 

I don’t have the before and after pictures on my computer, but you can go to FiFi’s blog HERE and check out all of the winners in every category.

Just had to brag about my baby!  What a nice way to start out the week.

ALSO thanks to Sheila at Halo Hill for kindly e-mailing me about the contest and having every confidence that Heather could win.  I don’t know that she would have entered had it not been for your encouragement, Sheila!

Have a Happy Monday everyone!

Denise

Oops!  Forgot to mention…..If you want to check out more of Heather’s work, there is a button on the right side bar of our blog which will lead you to her Shutter Fly account!

7 comments:

  1. She did an amazing job! I wondered if that was her dresser as I have seen her furniture here. You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray, Hurray, HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am -so- excited about Heather's win! She is soooo talented and sooooooo deserving! I am so excited and full of goosebumps right now!!!

    Hugs to both of you!

    Love,
    SHeila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, Heather's dresser is awesome. What a piece of art! I'm so glad that she was a winner at Fifi's blog. Great job and you can brag all you want. I love to hear mom's brag about their babies.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautiful. What a talented lady. Congratulations on the win Heather!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}