Monday, November 2, 2009

Could It Be?

Do you believe in love at first sight?  I never really thought of it before now, to tell you the truth.  But it seems, yes it seems, that someone I know may be experiencing this strange phenomenon.

What is it do you suppose?  The sparkle in your eyes when you happen to catch a glimpse of your reflection?

Just the KNOWING the FEELING that this is “the one.”  The rest of your life, for better or worse real ONE?

The last person that you think of when you lay your head on your pillow at night?

And the first person that you think of when you wake in the morning?

The feeling that every day is just the BEST day ever, and knowing that you have many many more of those days to come?

The only person who has ever made you feel like your are special, that you are royalty?

It is strange, very very strange, this phenomenon.  Other people ALSO feel this THING that is so hard to put into words.  Even someone very young has commented on how “right” this feels.

So…..I’ll wait, and pray, and hope.  Because this person deserves this happiness, this phenomenon known as Love At First Sight!

I’m holding my breath, watching this life change direction to a better place and MOSTLY praying that heart break does not follow.  Surely not, this time, it feels RIGHT to me also.

heart

To be continued……

10 comments:

  1. I believe in love at first sight with clothes! xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting for "her"? him?

    to be continued.......bad bad.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a wonderful style! I love how you look at old things, put them together, reuse them, etc... Everything you photograph has some soul to it. Thanks for paying a visit to my blog and becoming a follower. It led me to your blog and I will do the same. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise,
    I just want to thank you for your sweet comment on my post!
    Now I am glad I discovered yours!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet!
    Yes, as a hopeless romantic, I do indeed believe in such things. I enjoy your blog. ♥
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for Love at first sight!!! They definitely deserve it!!! If it was measure in how much we love them.....it is!!!! She is precious to me!!!
    Love you
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for finding me and for the kind comments. I am glad I found your blog as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is this that you speak of?? These riddles?! What are you trying to say?
    As for love at first sight... I haven't been there. It took me about 6 weeks to realize that I loved my now husband and after that we started picking out names for our future children. None were actually used... I mean.. .how many kindergartners do you know named Buck?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just had to stop in to write and tell you how much I adore our blog, it's gorgeous and I love your style. I'm having so much fun reading your posts! You have a true fan over here!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    xoxo
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok Sister, spill it! What are you speaking of? Did you get a new pet? C'mon, tell!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}