Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our current crush

CHEVRON!

I know, it’s been around awhile now.  And we’ve loved it since we first saw it.  But Heather hadn’t painted chevron on furniture until recently.

chevron

On chests.

chevron1

On dining tables.

chevron2

On side tables.

chevron3

And on frames.  We have hubby making the frames for us. 

Her next project will be a chest for me.  It’s soooo awesome to be the Mom of an artist!  I’m a little plain jane though.  Just plain old chevron, no flowers for me.  Can’t WAIT to show you all the finished project!

Currently looking for some chevron fabric for pillow projects.  We may have to order it.  I haven’t seen any locally. 

Hope you’re having a wonderful week.

Denise

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}