Friday, August 10, 2012

Contemplating Color

Just trying to decide on colors in my dining room.  I’m having a settee made and getting rid of some of my chairs. 

I’ve chosen this fabric.

Large_UP-410

from fabric.com for the slipcover.  I love the texture and it will go with just about any other accent color.

The walls are going to be a very light taupe/gray.  I haven’t quite decided yet.  I have it narrowed down to a few Ben. Moore choices. 

That hutch from my last post…….hummmmm now that’s a little more difficult.

I’ll probably go with a Robins Egg.  One thing’s for sure.  I will have more than enough choices.  Because…….

By the middle to the end of September……..

We’ll be a distributor for…..

maison blanchje

Maison Blanche chalk paint!  We are sooo excited.  The colors are wonderful and so yummy.  Of course, we tried the product before we made out final decision, and we are more than impressed.  It’s a fabulous product from the UK!  You can learn a little more about the paint HERE!

So I’m thinking the Robin’s Egg for my hutch or maybe a soft pretty yellow.

We received a sample of the Jolie Blonde and it is that perfect soft creamy yellow that is coming on strong this fall.  We instantly fell in love with it.  We also tried the wrought iron.  The name describes it perfectly.  A soft pretty black with a lot of depth.

Needless to say…..lots of fun plans in the works for our future with the barn and the studio!

Back to scheming and dreaming here!

Denise

4 comments:

  1. A new chalk paint. How wonderful. And the colors look lovely -- not harsh and bright like some can be. Have fun with the dining room. You are always up to some sort of decorating and redecorating over there. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like yummy colors to play with to refuel your excitement! What gorgeous choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting!! All the colors look yummy!!
    Your fabric choice, by the way, is wonderful. With those wall colors...perfect!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news now something different then AS paint. Good for you.

    x
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}