Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Pillows and Paint News

I’m a pillow addict!  I can’t get enough of them.  New pillows in the dining room.  Yes, already.

jlkj

When we ordered these for the upcoming barn sale, I couldn’t resist.  This one is wool and embroidered.  Love the touch of color for winter.

This  is my favorite!

jk

This gorgeous crewel work wool deer pillow.  ADORE this pillow!

ml.,

The pillow in the middle…..I was making to sell.  Then I totally messed up the iron on transfer.  It’s on crooked and the iron was too hot so one side looks yellowed.  But I still love it.  Especially the double ruffle.  Hubby said “oh well, everything in our house is messed up or broken anyway” huummm……does that mean I’m a frugal DIYer or just that we have a house full of broken junk? 

So…..on to paint news!  A change of venue where we will be selling our paint.

They say every cloud has a silver lining.  Well our recent dark cloud had a HUGE silver lining.  Our Maison Blanche Paint can now be purchased at Cedarburg Square in Bethany Oklahoma.  They are open Tuesday thru Saturday and will have a full supply of quarts starting this coming Tuesday.  We are already low on 4 ounce samples but will be restocked A.S.A.P on those.  We also are working hard to paint some fun pieces of furniture with our new paint. 

Don’t forget!  Holiday Barn Sale Nov. 15th, 16th, and 17th!!

Have a wonderful week!

Denise

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Denise! I'm right there with you about the pillows! These are adorable. I so hope I can make it to your next barn sell. I missed the first but looking forward to the next one. Congratulations on having your paint in Cedarburg Square!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}