Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Inspiration

Have you started planning yet?  For Valentines Day that is!  I LOVE (haha) Valentines Day!  It’s kind of a no pressure type of day.  A few sweet decorations, tiny gifts for the kids.  A card maybe.

Do you plan BIG?

valentine6

Maybe a perfect little luncheon with friends.

valentine3

Or making a Valentine tent for the kids.  Okay…..I admit it….I’d love this every bit as much as any kid.  Remember playing “tent” when you were little?  Never anything as beautiful as this, though!

valentine2

Oh…! And either way, you really should make PINK chocolate chip cookies!  Sounds like a must have this year!

valentine4

Paper crafts are always fun.  Simple little bags decorated and filled with little goodies.

valentine5

Or maybe you would prefer just a simple wreath for your front door.

Are you inspired yet!?

I am.  I’m ready to create.  In pretty reds, whites, and pinks.  And maybe just a bit of glitter.

All above images are from our Be My Valentine board on Pinterest.   Please check it out for links to all of these cute ideas and more.

Have a Happy Day!

Denise

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}