Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ANOTHER TUESDAY

Well, I'm sorry to say that I'll have to skip tomorrows Cheap Chic post. It's spring break and we've promised the T-man that we'll take him camping. WHAT was I thinking! I keep hoping for a freak snow storm or something!

I have been looking through my old family photos and gathering new images for our blog banner.

EH 001 Eliza Jane (Smith) Langham and Marcus Delafayette 50th wedding Ann. scan0002 Four Generations

They all look so angry!

dancerlady005 1adancer004 morningglory005 vicollage10

AAHHH! That's better!

So it seems that I have plenty of images. Now if we could just figure out how to use Photoshop we would be in business. Well, we will keep plugging along!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While cruising other blogs I came across one that I had never visited. http://www.prettypetals.typepad.com/ Which is where I found http://www.nostalgiccorner.etsy.com/! Check out her mannequin heads. So vintage, so cute, and probably soooo out of my price range. But I waaaannnt one! I neeed one! I think I'll count my jar of pennies and see if I have enough! HAHA!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OH! By the way, we have Heather's furniture blog up and running! Only one post so far but it will be looking absolutely gorgeous before long! Check her out!

Lucky Peach Designs!

hope everyone is having a great week!

Denise

2 comments:

  1. Wow,i love your blog and this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great banner photo! I love the name of Heather's new blog, has a certain ring to it! xo, suzy

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}