Thursday, May 21, 2009

At The Rink

I finally remembered to take my camera with me on one of my weekly trips to the Rink.  As usual, there are lots of goodies  at fabulous prices  just waiting for you!

047

Like this gorgeous rounded front cabinet!  I love those legs and the detailing on the front!  A bargain at $110.00!

044 045

Heather just finished this hand-painted armoire last week.  Where else could you find a piece this gorgeous for only $398.00!  Notice the flowers painted on the sides and the detailing across the top front.

048 

Tole painted tray.  I can see this in the same room with either one of the pieces above.

057

Country Living Magazine had a hand beaded basket exactly like this one (different color) featured in their “what’s it worth” article this month.  They valued it at $50.00.  You can buy this one at the Rink for $28.00!  SCORE!

046

Remember the post we did where we painted the chair frame to give the piece an updated look?  The upholstery on this chair is perfect!  I think it may even be the same color as my antique sofa.  Can’t you just see this one with a distressed and glazed cream frame?  For $65.00 and less than a quart of paint you could have an adorable French inspired chair!

043

Heather and I just brought in these two chairs today.  I wouldn’t hesitate to use them indoors as well as out.  Only $25.00 each!

055

Chippie, rusted, and absolutely perfect!  I love this vignette with the browns, yellows, and rust colors!

040

041

Ready to play dress-up?  Someone’s recital costumes no doubt.  They looked adorable as part of a display or for any Princess.  You couldn’t make one of these cuties for the $39.00 that they’re marked!  Gee…I wish they would fit me!

054

These are getting harder and harder to find.  I would have loved her more if her entire body had been the tea stained color, but she’s still pretty cool!  $69.00!

058

A vintage child’s dress.  It reminded me of so many of the sepia toned photos that I see. 

049

And the selection goes on and on and on!  Be sure and stop by.  If you’re out on Sunday afternoon, remember that they have live music and refreshment from  3:00 to 5:00!  And most days there are cookies and punch.  Hey……you’ll need that extra energy for all the great stuff you’re gonna find!

Here’s hoping that everyone has a perfect Holiday weekend!

Denise

1 comment:

  1. $25 for those garden chairs!!!! Lucky girl, great post...all the best,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}