Monday, November 23, 2009

I’m Baacck!

AND posting from a brand new computer!  Yep, the old one crashed big time!  We were very fortunate and were able to retrieve almost everything including pictures and all personal files.  WHEW!  What a relief!  I am SO behind on all of my blogging!  I did NOT like being disconnected from all of you!

For anyone who may have tried to e-mail us during the last week….

SORRY!  Please e-mail us again.  Apparently, I had the wrong e-mail address on the right side bar and we did not receive any of them.  I know for sure that several people tried to contact us regarding the party here in the City, and then wondered why we didn’t respond.

bella_dreams1@ymail.com

So…..anywho, I should have some new pictures up tomorrow with any luck.  I have been decorating up a storm around here trying to get ready for the big party Dec. 4th and the blog party Dec.5th!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On a personal note……and I hesitated as to whether to mention this or not, I had an unexpected shock today.  I had my six month mammogram check-up and they found something “suspicious” on the same side where I had breast cancer in 2007.  They went ahead and did a needle biopsy today and I’ll have the results Wednesday afternoon.  All I can say is WELL S#*#!!

This has been a heck of a year for our family!  I don’t have any expectations one way or another, I’m just hoping for the best news possible.

WHEW!  It just feels good to tell someone!  My Hubby is my rock.  He rushed home right away to be with me and has just been the best.  He even baked chocolate chip cookies this evening!

On the bright side, I can’t lift anything for 48 hours and he’s doing all of the laundry tomorrow!  YIPPEE!

Don’t forget….it’s not too late to sign up for the blog party on Dec. 5th!  I’ll be catching up and adding everyone to the party list in the next day or so!

Now I’m off to do a little catching up on everyone else’s blogs.  It’s GREAT to be back!

Denise

16 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got your computer problems sorted out. Your angel header is adorable. Wishing you all the best as you get your biopsy results tomorrow. Prayers and blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise amor, So glad your back :)you & your posts have been missed. I hope for the best for your biospy tomorrow. Please know that there are sooo many people out here in blogland that care so much...we are all thinking of you and I am sending a prayer with the angels I have on the other side to put in a good word for you :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in for your blog party! I love your blog, I'm going to add you to my blog roll.

    Thanks!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and hoping for the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a party is just what the doctor ordered. I'll second the W.S. and add my prayers to everyone else for a good report.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping the biopsy comes back negative!!! And your hubby sounds so sweet to be with you and bake you cookies! Can't wait to see your decorating pictures. Enjoy your day! Praying all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of your blog and the header is gorgeous!
    How sweet of your husband. He truly loves you and isn't that a wonderful thing. I hope that your biopsy comes back negative and that you get through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GoodMorning Denise
    Sending Very Best Wishes your way ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denise, thank you so much for adding me to the party! I will say prayers that you test results will come back GREAT and that it was scar tissue or a blip in the film or the doctor's being extra cautious, (which they SHOULD be!!)

    Enjoy taking it easy in the meantime!

    Hugs to you,

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Denise, I'll say a little prayer for you. I just hate the wait on these things.
    Your blog is lovely as ever. Thanks for joining mine...julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi: I want you to know I am praying for you. God is able! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is beautiful! Sending more prayers and positive energy your way for a clear biopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, thank heavens you're "back"! I've been worried that you'd be stressing because of your blog party coming up! I have the button on my blog (of course), but I'll be working at Joy's show that day, so I'll have to miss, but I'll be checking in on all the fun you had the very next day.

    Good Heavens, I'm praying about your biopsy. I know it's okay, I feel it. (I'm "odd" that way, but always correct as long as it isn't about me)!

    Anyway, big warm hugs!

    Sheila

    p.s. I know we're about 30 years too young for "assisted living" but I'm thinking if things don't turn around for both of us this year we'll both end up there. (At a 'locked' facility no doubt). At least we'd have a little fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking about you as you wait for your biopsy results. the very best wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm shopping around for a lap top! Excited, but bummed about spending that kind of money!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If it is not too late please add me to the blog party list! Thanks, Valerielmyers@yahoo.comyers

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}