Saturday, March 20, 2010

At The Rink

Yesterday……

Today, we didn’t leave the house.  It’s SNOWING!  I can’t believe it.  oh well…

Anywho……here are the two painted pieces that I finally finished.

002

The fold down chairs.  With a couple of Heather’s canvas paintings and one of my pillows.

004

And the end table.

006

The crackled top turned out well.

005

Love the fleur handle.

008

Another table runner.  The first one sold fairly quickly.  This one is $58.00.  A little less frou frou.

007

But if you want frou frou……I got ‘ya covered!  I love the sheer fabric that I used on these ruffles.    $68.00

003

This pug picture is wonderful.  I think he’s priced at $110.00.  The frame alone is gorgeous. 

009

In another booth….I loved this display.  So Spring-like.  Now if Spring would only come and STAY!

010

I love the shape and patina on this watering can!

………………………………………………………………….

If you live in the OKC area and attend the Decorators Show House this year, you’ll be seeing a piece of Heather’s art work.

securedownload

The designer requested a whimsical poodle in these colors.  She (the poodle) is apparently HUGE.  Can’t wait to see the room she’s in.  I think any poodle this impressive deserves a name.  Don’t you?

That’s it for today.  Unless you want pics. of the snow.  And I think most of us have seen enough of that this year!

Denise

9 comments:

  1. Love the spring watering cans! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pictures (and, you're right, I've had enough snow for a while)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the watering cans too....
    and that decoupaged end table..it's inspiring! I want to do that too!

    ciao
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the others had said the end table is cool. And I like that one watering can it has a different shape. Thanks for shareing, Julian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chairs and numbered canvases!! Great items
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chairs look fabulous!!! Love the table runners! What did you do with the flowers you made? Your table turned out soooo beautiful!!!!
    Hope you have a blast, it must be so great to see what everyone else has, I think I would want it all!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're heading out to "The Rink" at the beginning of April! I can't wait! I'm taking my sister and mom for a visit on our birthdays:) I love all of your goodies and I just adore the poodle pic! ~ Margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beauties! I love the table...did you do that too? You are so creative. I cannot believe this cold blast we're having ~ and it snowed here all afternoon & into the evening yesterday. Bitterly cold north winds now...yuck!

    Have missed checking in on you. Off to my packing again! Can't wait to be moved and settled.

    xoxo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun here but my faves are your folding chairs, Heather's number canvases and that coffee table. Inspirational.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love the cahir with nthe numbers...and the little ans sweety present on the chait :o)))

    have a good day

    nath from caribou

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!

ShareThis

 
} catch(err) {}